Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I love to watch them play

I love to see my kids having fun together. I can't imagine what it would be like to have only one kid at a time. Who would they play with? My kids play with each other all day long. There is hardly a minute that goes by that my kids are not with one of the others. Must be pretty boring to only have one at a time! lol I wish everyone could have the joy of triplets, I could not imagine life any different. I know there are a lot of people out there that have more than one child but experiencing them all at the same time... is incredible! Seeing 3 very different people grow, do, and learn together is so much fun. I love how Daven will let go of the furniture with his big smile and wide eyes and walk right into your arms to receive a big hug. I love how Lucy can melt your heart with just her toothy smile. I love how Rosalee will shake her head back and forth just to make you laugh.... Uhhh I love being a mom of Triplets!

I watched a movie a few days ago from you tube <--- click for video--- that made me feel like I was right there with her. If you have not seen it you should pretty funny stuff. But the thing is it is not funny at all it is anoying how we are treated. you would not believe the things that I have been told by compete strangers. Why people feel the need to say the things that they do are beyond me. I know that having triplets is not for the weak or the faint of heart but I know thats why the Lord gave me these kids! The fact that he trusts ME to raise his children and trust me that I will do it right. Wow what a blessing! My kids are a blessing. I was told that I could not have kids on my own that I needed help jump starting my body to do what it was supposed to was hard to hear. I knew there was a risk of having multiples but never really thought about it, till it happened. and I am so glad that it did!

I am not exactly sure if any of this makes sense to anyone else but for some reason I felt the need to say it all if not for anyone but my self. I know I probably have said most of this before but that's ok.



Project 365
November 30, 2010What do you have Lucy?


November 29, 2010
I love your smile Lucy, great teeth.



November 28, 2010
Daven is so funny, he can walk by himself some now but still loves to go back and forth on the ottoman. He gets super excited and just runs around and around like a crazy little man.


November 27, 2010
Not another picture Mommy...



November 26, 2010
Classic Dennis move blocking the camera from his face. ( he is his fathers son)


November 25, 2010 -- Thanksgiving
Rosalee enjoying a little Thanksgiving Dinner.



November 24, 2010
Just eating some lunch.



November 23, 2010
Poor Daven was so tired at dinner. I was cleaning up in the kitchen and the next thing I know Daven is asleep.


November 22, 2010
Whenever I am in the Kitchen making their meals they wait for me at the gate.



November 21, 2010
My Mom and I went to Super One today and realized that they have a cart for all of us! there is even a spot for one more kid! They loved the steering wheels they were turning them back and forth the whole time.


November 20, 2010
This is Rosalee's cute scrunched up face that she does. I don't know why she does it but it is pretty funny to see.



November 19, 2010
I don't know what Rosalee loves more the tube or her tongue?



November 18, 2010
Pile up in the tube! gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment