Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Having so much fun being a Mom!

We have been loving life, the kids are growing up so much and zooming everywhere. Today Daven actually stood for the first time by himself and took his first few steps all in the same try. I was so excited I made him do it 2 more times before I called daddy and told him. Rosalee took a little baby step to me on Monday so she is on her way too. Lucy has a little bit of "jelly leg" syndrome, but she'll get it soon I think.

All of the kids are teething again which is always a blast. Lucy has 2 on the bottom and one on the top and she is working on the second top one now. Rosalee has 2 bottom teeth out and I think she is working on a top. and Daven has 1 tooth and I think is working on another bottom one.

I am getting so excited for the Christmas season that is just around the corner. so stoked!

Project 365

November 3, 2010The kids next to our pumpkins we carved.


November 2, 2010
This is the way I roll, at my favorite store Walmart they have the best carts there all three have their own seat. I can go shopping by myself I love it.



November 1, 2010Bedtime: Rosalee really upset that it is time for bed!



October 31, 2010
Daven hanging out with Uncle Adam



October 30, 2010
Hi Lucy!



October 29, 2010
Do you see that little mark under his nose??? this is just the beginning of what is to come for him. He has hit his head on my bead frame, skinned his nose trying to chase dad on his was outside, and countless other... oh the joy's of a boy.



October 28, 2010
Lucy is really upset at me because I am in the kitchen doing the dishes and she is stuck on the other side of the baby gate... poor Lucy :)


October 27, 2010
a pretty typical day for us Daven and Lucy playing with each other while Rosalee bounces her little heart out.


October 26, 2010
The girls were done with lunch and I was cleaning up when all I heard was giggling. I looked over and Lucy somehow took Roses' arm out of her sleeve... they both thought it was so funny!


October 25, 2010
Rosalee showing off her teeth



October 24, 2010Sitting on Papa's lap. this week Daven learned how to say Papa, love it!



October 23, 2010
I recently got a big mesh tube for the kids to play in. In the photo Daven is playing with his Papa in it.




October 22, 2010
Rosalee showing off her standing skills



October 21, 2010
Austin and I took the kids out to the playground by our house to play they loved the swings!



October 20, 2010
Lucy got into Nana's yarn, what a cute little kitty.



October 19, 2010
We went over to Cousin Joe's house today and played with him. Rosalee is trying to get him to let her play with a toy.


Ocotber 18, 2010
Lucy fell asleep on Austin's lap


October 17, 2010Just hanging out with Daddy and Papa after hunting.



October 16, 2010
We got a baby doll today and Daven was the one who seemed to like it the most... Kinda cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment