Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We like to walk!

So Daven thinks that he needs to walk now. He is so cute. if he is standing a few feet away from you and you put your arms out to him he will let go, smile, and walk to you. I love it we practice a lot during the day and now Rosalee is noticing what her brother is doing and wants to try too so she has taken a few steps here and there about 3 at a time. Lucy tries to even let go and falls, poor girl she wants to so bad.

It must be the week of Daven because he also cut BOTH of his top teeth on the same day! I am so glad that they did now he can be in a little better mood. Plus they look so stinking cute with teeth. Daven and Lucy both grind their teeth together.

Project 365
November 17, 2010
This is Lucy's " I am not getting my way face" She gets so upset if she does not go where she wants to go or get a toy that she wants. She flings her self backwards, makes this face and screams.



November 16, 2010
Rosalee loves to climb on top of you. Looks like Austin is the victim today... but I think she enjoys it.



November 15, 2010
On the 11th I was sitting on the floor with the kids then out of the blue Daven lets go of the Ottoman next to me and walked to me and he hasn't stopped since. He is getting more and more brave. There is a video below of him walking.





November 13, 2010Lucy was alone with her Papa for 10 minutes in Costco and was COVERED in chocolate "mysteriously" hmmm....



November 12, 2010
Rosie snacking on a cookie after church.



November 12, 2010
Daven was holding onto my pants and walking with me.



November 11, 2010
We call her "Smilie Lucy" she is almost always giving a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment