Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh the Teething!

I have decided that getting teeth is no longer fun and exciting it is awful and not so much fun! Daven has been working on a couple of teeth all this week and he has not been so much fun to be around especially at night. He also has had quite a few battle scars this week. He tried to follow Daddy, but Daddy didn't know it and opened the door then down Daven went and scratched his nose on the screen door. Then he was trying to climb up the side of my bed and slipped on the dust ruffle and knocked his head really hard on the bed frame, I grabbed him and there was a dent in his head! I have never been so scarred, but he was fine it went away with in a few minutes, he barely had a bruise on his head, scared me half to death though.Then Lucy decided to give Daven a "Big-time Eye Rip" and gave him a pretty gnarly scratch by his eye. His eye was puffy and sore for quite a while.

Daven is getting closer and closer to walking. Some days he still gives us jello legs but he is
getting more confident. Lucy has been testing her sea legs a lot this week too but she is not quite ready for letting go at all yet. Rose is not doing anything different from last week just being cute.


Project 365

November 10, 2010Daven with his scratch on his eye.


November 9, 2010
Daven! get over here so I can pt a diaper on you! I swear this boy loves to be naked more than anything. The minute I take that diaper off he crawls away.



November 8, 2010
Whenever I am on the phone all of the kids want to listen to whoever it is so they all come running over, climb up and listen on speaker phone.



November 7, 2010
Lucy climbing up her Daddy



November 6, 2010

Just hanging out at Nana and Papa's house.



November 5, 2010
Lucy you are upside-own!



November 4, 2010 Let me see those teethies Rosie!

No comments:

Post a Comment