Monday, December 20, 2010

Waiting for Christmas!

I am so excited for Christmas! But I am also tired from Christmas. I have been working on a couple of Christmas projects so I have not had the time to do my blog so I am excited that I got the chance tonight. I have gotten the chance to have a couple of nights to myself courtesy of my husband and the girls. dennis and I got the chance to go to his Christmas party which was a lot of fun.I had a night out with my Twins and Co. group for a little Christmas party and cookie exchange. I have really enjoyed the season this year.

I didn't put up as many Christmas decorations up this year because I didn't want this kids to ruin anything but that is ok my mom says "you have a tree up with ornaments that's good enough" I love her.

This kids will turn 1 next week which is crazy to think about. We do not have anything big planned just some dinner and cupcakes with the grandparents. But that is exactly how I would have it. It has been a long year and I will be glad to just spend a relaxing night with my family celebrating my little miracles. I am so blessed to have these sweet little kids in my life and am so excited to continue to watch them grow.


My great friend Lindsey of Lindsey Kay Photography took our family pictures a couple of weeks ago so I wanted to share these with you too.





Project 365


December 20. 2010Just having some juice together.



December 19, 2010
My little Monkey Boy! He LOVES bananas, which is great because he is starting to be a very picky eater. So anything I can find that he loves I am all over it!


December 18, 2010
Lucy: "No No Night Night"! For 2 nights straight she refused to go to sleep at her normal time. She would just scream and scream. Oh well she was in a good mood though so I guess that's good. Oh and look at that curly red hair isn't she adorable... but I guess I am bias.


December17, 2010
Hi Lucy, Hi Daven! oh and me... I do exist.



December 16, 2010
My little Christmas present.



December 15, 2010

He found the door stopper today and thoguht it was pretty fun


December 14, 2010
Rosalee hugging the ottoman, she is such a lover.



December 13, 2010
Poor Rosie is so tired, she wasn't feeling good today and fell asleep on Mommy.



December 12, 2010
This is Daven's "Papa" face just before he whispers "papa" he opens his mouth in a long O and wide eyes and says "Papa". So cute... But I think my dad has created a monster now anytime he sees him he calls to him.



December 11, 2010
What are you doing Lucy?!?!?



December 10. 2010
Daddy playing with Daven after a long day at work.



December 9, 2010
Today my kiddos were not feeling so good. I had Rosie down for a nap on her own, but Daven and Lucy wanted just me so I piled them both on my lap. didn't look too comfy but they didn't seem to mind.


December 8, 2010

Daven having fun running NOT walking!


This was taken on the same day but it was too cute not to share!


December 7, 2010
This is the last few weeks of our carriers and I can't wait, they are getting to be so heavy!



December 6, 2010
Hi Lucy I love that smile!



December 5, 2010
Rosalee was protecting her bottle from her siblings by crawling with it in her teeth.



December 4, 2010
Lucy Girl


December 3, 2010
I know that this picture is blurry but Daven somehow got something on his chin and it looked like he had a goatee. It was pretty funny.


December 2, 2010
Hi rose I gotcha.


December 1, 2010
Whatcha up to Daven you know son that bottle is empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment