Monday, January 31, 2011

Puke, Puke, and more Puke

Ahhhhh I am so tired of the stomach flu. If I never have to handle puke again it would be too soon. Thank the Lord that I bought 3 sets of sheets for each crib or else I would be in a world of hurt. And, guess what my dryer is semi broken too! It takes sometimes 3 FULL cycles to dry a load of laundry, at about 90 per cycle that's 4 1/2 hours to dry one load. Talk about a waist of time and MONEY. I am so glad that we are buying a new dryer with our tax return money! Thank you my "3 little tax return babies!"

This was such a long week. I am so glad that my Mom was there to help me out though. I really don't think all of us would have made it through the week alive if she was not there on Thursday. I don't remember the last time that I called my mom "Mommy" but I did at 5am Thursday morning after just puking into a bowl in the kitchen. I called her and said "Mommy I need you, I'm sick and so is everyone else" hahaha I thought I was doing so good too the few days prior. But after throwing up all night and morning and having Daven and Rose doing the same thing all night, and being up with them. I got no sleep and was so queezy not to mention the "truck-run-over feeling" I don't think everyone would have been taken care of. It's a good thing "SUPER NANA" came to my rescue!

Now we are on a downward slope toward recovery. I am about 90% better myself (it was holding on to me for as long as it could) the kids are still on Pedia-lite for a couple more days to get their systems back on track. But, other than that I think we are doing good. Their poor Daddy was driving back from a long trip when he got the bug too... poor thing, at least he didn't get it as bad as I did though I was hoping that it would pass over him while he was on the road but no such luck!

On a bright note I am so excited that the kids and I (and my mom and dad) are leaving to California to visit my family in a couple weeks. We are driving a thousand miles with 3 one year old's so everyone pray for us! lol I am excited though. We do not get to see them nearly as much as we would like to. and lets be serious I don't get out of my house much so I am excited to get a way for a little while. But I am going to miss my hubby so much. I am so bummed he can't come with us :(

Ooo... on a bright note Lucy took her first step on Saturday!!! My Mom was holding her hands and she took two steps to me! I am so excited for her, I hope that she can figure this out soon. She will have so much more fun when she does! Everyone thinks that I am crazy that I am excited for 3 walkers but I think it is great! My house is so well baby proofed right now that it is pretty hard to get into too much trouble. They love being independent.

Well I think that is all I will saw for now. I am on my desk computer so I don't have a was of doing Project 365, so I will have to save that for another day. Now onto putting laundry away woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment