Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ohh having kids is always an adventure!

We had our 1 year appointment last week and everyone is doing great! The doctor is always impressed with their progress. As of their 9 month check up we are graded with other 9 month babies instead of it being adjusted for a month earlier because they were born a month early, which is great! That means I am doing my job right!

Daven Wt: 19.4lb Ht: 29"
Lucy Wt: 21.8lb Ht: 30 1/4"
Rose: Wt: 18.14 Ht: 28 1/4"
and somehow everyone has the same sized head??? Even the nurse was surprised.

Oh yeah and for anyone who has not already seen my status post. My son peed on the floor in the exam room! He decided he was done with his diaper and took it off. While I was digging a diaper out of my bag he peed on the floor! Surprisingly I was not that embarrassed.

Then the day after while I was changing Rose out of her pj's I smelled someone stinky.. which is pretty normal around my house not thinking anything of it till I got Rose done I put her on the floor looked down and AHHHH!! Lucy had lost her poop filled diaper and was frolicking around while her brother stepped in it and was walking around the house with "poop toes" not my most shiny moment let me tell you. But you have to just laugh it off right???

This week Lucy learned Eskimo kisses somehow. It is so cute she will come right up to your face and rub her nose on your... ahhh love it! She is also doing better on her walking, I have been working with her on at least standing by herself and I got her to do it for a few seconds a couple of times which is great, before she would just topple over immediately. You can tell that she is so frustrated that her siblings can walk and get into everything and she is left behind. I feel so sad for her.

Now time for the Photos!

Project 365




January 12, 2011Rosalee eating their favorite pancakes and yogurt.


January 11, 2011
"Don't bug me mom while I am eating, Mom!"



January 10, 2011
Hi Lucy mt little model



January 9, 2011
Rosalee being goofy


January 8, 2011
Daven rooting on the Saints... Too bad they lost :(



January 7, 2011
Rosie reading before bedtime



January 6, 2011
Dennis took this photo in a dark room so it is hard to see but all the kids are piled on top of me! I'm trying to keep Rose on the couch.


January 5, 2011
Hi Rose Hi Daven



January 4, 2011
Kids loving on Mom


January 3, 2011
Daven doing his favorite thing motor-boat! he still thinks it's fun



January 2, 2011
Rosalee learned this funny thing I taught her where she scrunches up her nose and snifs it is so funny, we love it!


January 1, 2011

December 31, 3010
"She's a man eater" lol - It's a GI Joe my mom found for Daven, Lucy seemed to like it better.


December 30, 2010
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"


December 29, 2010
Rosalee getting love from Daddy



December 28, 2010
This is one of the toys the kids got for Christmas and they love to play with it.




First Birthday Photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment