Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And then there was a climber

Our life has been inclreasingly fun these days. Lucy still cannot walk yet. But she did take her first step by herself yesterday which was GREAT. She may not be able to walk yet but she has been climbing all over things. I guess she thinks I can't walk but I am taller than you guys and can climbb on the couch and you can't HA! lol she is so funny.

Project 365

January 25, 2011Daddy and Daven



January 24, 2011
Hi Lucy baby, can you tell that she is sick in this photo? I can't.


January 23, 2011
Lucy and Rosalee hanging out with Mom on the floor.


January 22, 2011
Daddy was on the floor and Lucy came up and just wanted to lay with her daddy.



January 21, 2011
Rosalee in a sad mood :( it looks like she does not want any pictures taken right now.



January 20, 2011
Lucy like I said loves to climb especially the ottoman. in the photo she was dancing to Barny, I am so glad that I caught her in the act.


January 19, 2011
I had a cookie in my had while I was trying to take her picture, and she stole the cookie right out of my hands the little punk. Oh and the don't worry about the taped up fingers, I slammed my fingers in the car door but I am all better now.


January 18, 2011
Sommer and Rosie taking a nap.


January 17, 2011
Lucy climbed the chair for the first time she was pretty proud of herself.


January 16, 2011
Look at this poor little face, she was so upset and for some reason it was comforting to take her shoe off???



January 15, 2011
After we moved our tree out of the living room we turned the spot into a play corner, I love it.



January 14, 2011
Hi Lucy!



January 13, 2011
I LOVE NUTELLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment