Friday, May 6, 2011

Recharged

Well it sure has been a while since I last posted anything. We have been doing great here! Last weekend I spent some much needed mommy time with some girlfriends of my Mom's of multiples club "Twins & Co." 6 of us went to our Yearly conference for the: North West Mothers of Twins Club (NWMOTC) few!!!... long name :) in Vancouver, WA. We had so much fun! I have pictures from my time later on. It was a little tough to get back on track for the week but I think we pulled it off.

Also... LUCY IS OFFICIALLY WALKING!!!! really this time. She is so proud of herself. Whenever she goes anywhere she has a huge smile on her face ahhh I love it! We are so proud of her.


I am so glad that the weather has been a little better my kids have been LOVING our backyard!




Project 365


Happy Mothers Day!!! May 8, 2011
My Mom and I after our lunch today. I love you Mom!


Me n my kids on Mother's Day


May 6, 2011
Lucy loves spaghetti-o's so much she is licking it off of her elbow... at least she is trying :)

May 7, 2011
Rosalee loves to go on the slide she will stop at NOTHING to go down the slide.


May 5, 2011
My beautiful Lucy! love those eyes!


May 4, 2011
We got this little couch for the kids and they all love it Lucy loves it the most. She is so cute a couple days ago she kept falling off of it when it was in the "couch mode" because she was used to laying on it when it is in "chaise mode" which is wider. She was getting so anoyed, it was really funny to watch. She eventually figured out her problem.

May 3, 2011
The kid's new favorite thing to play with... the drawer under the stove where all of my cookie sheets are. The most annoying part if when Daven takes them out and slams them onto the tile because it makes a loud funny sound. :(


May 2, 2011
Austin was inducted into National Honor Society today. Dennis got to be there. We are so proud of her.

May 1, 2011
On our way back home from the convention we stopped at Multinoma Falls. It was beautiful!


April 30, 2011
This is a photo of all of us the last night of Convention. Don't we all look nice :)


April 29, 2011
We are at the "Campout Party" Friday night. There was dancing and skits and karaoke... We had an absolute blast!


April 28, 2011
While I was gone I received a text with this photo... poor kiddo there was a roll over in our choo choo wagon and he hit his head. He is dong better now though.


April 27, 2011
Cute little Lucy cuddling with her Barney blanket


April 26, 2011
Rosie is "Miss fix-it"


April 25, 2011
Lucy playing with a watering can that the Easter bunny got them for Easter.


April 24, 2011

EASTER








The kid's first PEEPS!


April 23, 2011
First Easter Egg Hunt
Lucy loved to put the candy in her basket
I don't actually have a photo of Daven getting anything because he was like lightening and just RAN

Rosalee had fun with Sommer getting candy


April 22, 2011
Coloring Easter Eggs


April 21, 2011
Rosalee


April 20, 2011Rosie playing outside


April 19, 2011
Rosalee sitting on her new couch



April 18, 2011
Either Daven really enjoyed his Mac n Cheese or he did not like it at all and decided to throw it everywhere.


April 17, 2011
Daven


April 16, 2011

Just hanging out with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment