Saturday, April 16, 2011

I hope that the spring brings HEALTH

So life has been so nuts here. I have been working part time from home as I can on some accounting work for a friends bar they have, so that has been keeping me busy. Then this week the kids got what I thought was a cold but turned out to be RSV, of which they gave to Sommer and I. And, boy did it knock me on my butt for a couple of days. But we are getting better everyday...

I am excited though to go on my trip with my co-mom-of-multiples girlfriends in a couple weekends to a convention in Vancouver, WA! I am so excited about going. I will miss my kids and family so so much but can't wait to go!

The kids are doing great and getting big, sometimes I wish that they would slow down a little but they are so much fun.


Project 365

April 15, 2011
Happy Birthday Papa!


April 14, 2011
Rosalee why is there a hairbrush in my kitchen drawers? I don't think it goes there.


April 13,2011
Daven must have been feeling good for a few minutes he is playing by himself for a few minutes.


April 12, 2011
Daven went to the Doctor today (because he was the worst) and got a breathing machine. The doctor said we could give the girls a treatment to if they needed it. Rosalee loved it so much she would hold the mouthpiece there herself. Lucy however screamed the whole time.


April 11,2011
Since the kids were sick a lot this week we didn't get to do much, we did however watch a lot of Barney!


April 10, 2011
Daven! I know you are not supposed to be standing up there. You naughty thing.



April 9, 2011
My poor sick girls hanging out with Mom, they were so cute holding hands on my lap.



April 8, 2011
Rosie fell asleep on the chair with her bottle.



April 7, 2011
We got our choo choo today yay too bad the kids got sick the next week and the weather hasn't been great either.
Can you tell that Rosalee enjoyed her ride she was kicked back like this for most of the ride.



April 6, 2011
We got this box a couple days ago the kids have been climbing in a and out of it ever since but this was the first time that I caught them all in there at the same time. So cute.


April 5, 2011
Nanananananana BAT MAN!


April 4, 2011
Lucy has been following her siblings around giving hugs a lot this week but, the poor thing still doesn't know her own weight and ends up smothering them. It is still pretty cute though.



April 3, 2011
Totally adorably Lucy!



April 2,1011
This is Daven AKA "Crazy Boy" his new fascination is to climb up onto the couch get behind the cushion and kick it off then go from one end of the couch to the other climb over the arm rest onto the ottoman then back again over and over. I don't know where he get so much energy.



April 1, 2011 - There are 4 photos for this day I just couldn't choose
Lucy and Rosalee got on here together without being coached or anything. The kids all love to play together.


Friends of ours gave us some toys that their daughter doesn't play with anymore. The kids love them so much especially Lucy. We had a hard time getting her to let go of all of the little animals that go with it.

I though I told you not to go on the table over there Daven Boy!


Looking cute Rosie. You know what is funny about this photo I know I have one just like it when I was a kid sitting in my toy box, but now that I think about it I was probably naked in the shot though. :)



March 31, 2011
Hi Smilie Rosie...



March 30, 2011
We got the first part of our wagon today, it was a yucky day so we kept it in the living room for a little while they loved climbing in and out of it. Except Lucy she just wanted to stay IN it the whole time.



March 29, 2011
Rosalee loves this big metal spoon of mine she keeps finding it in the kitchen drawer.



March 2, 2011
All the kids taking a bath



March 27, 2011
What is it about boxes that are so enjoyable? too funny.



March 26, 2011
Hello adorable Lucy you are looking cute today!



March 25, 2011
Nana was over and spent the day with us today she is spending some time with Rosalee and the Barney blanket. How cute :)



March 24, 2011
My Multiples group did our sale this month and I dug out all of their old stuff I wanted to get rid of. While I was pulling more stuff out of the garage somehow my son got himself into this walker backwards... by himself! I am still boggled on how he managed that one.



March 23, 2011
Daven's new favorite game is to hide and you call out looking for him. He usually chooses a blanket but this will work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment