Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Off to see the Great Grandparents!

We are going to my grandparents in a couple days we are all so excited. I hope that the kids behave on our long trek down there. At least we are going at night so it should be relatively uneventful... at least we are hoping.

On Sunday Lucy took quite a few steps a couple different times. We are so proud of her. I think we are going to come back from Grandma and Grandpa's house walking... at least I hope!

I have really been enjoying my bible study on Tuesday mornings. It is a group just for just moms and I am really enjoying going. I was really needing the fellowship of other Christian mothers. Thank you Real Life Ministries for taking care of my kids for a couple hours so that I can have some much needed mommy time!

I think we are finally getting over this sickness in our house however Daven and Lucy have a rattly cough they are dealing with right now but they are not complaining about it. Which is nice to have my sweet kids back. Daven especially this weeks has been really giggly this week it is so cute I am not quite sure what he is laughing at most of the time but he just runs from one end of the room to another laughing his head off. We have been laughing with him all week.



Project 365
February 15, 2011Rosalee sporting her daddy's favorite hat Go Saints!



February 14, 2011
Rosalee looking cute in Pigtails.



February 13, 2011

Poor tired boy


February 12, 2011

Hi Lucy you look cute today!



February 11, 2011
Pink flowered shirt... check, Daven's green striped pants... check, red and pink striped socks... check, Fashion disaster... double check!



February 10, 2011
A typical day the kids trying to bum any food from you they can. I don't know where they learned that? Nana and Papa??? :)



February 9, 2011
Rosalee looking cute in her new sundress. Too bad there was no sun that day.



This is a bonus photo: Nana got us tins of popcorn for Christmas and while we were cleaning up after dinner Rosalee tipped it over and spilled popcorn all over the floor. When I caught her she was shoveling handfulls into her mouth with Daven her accomplice. I guess she likes popcorn.


February 8, 2011
You just know she is not supposed to be up there look at that grin! Naughty Lucy



February 7, 2011
Rose's "take my picture smile"


February 6, 2011
No Daven you cannot have my camera. But you sure are cute.


February 5, 2011
Lucy Kicking back reading a book she got for Christmas, upside down none the less.



February 4, 2011
Daven intently watching Barney their new favorite show. It's amazing how that purple dino can be so mesmerizing.



February 3, 2011
I am not quite sure what she is telling me here but she is getting awfully brave on that school bus she is on. and now she has taught Daven to do it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment