Friday, June 25, 2010

Another day in the Life

Project 365

Day 8 (June 24, 2010)
My Precious Rosie playing in the crib with her froggie.

Well this week has been eventful... last Saturday I got the 24hr stomach flu and it has been working through our whole family one by one all week. Luckily the babies have not gotten sick yet.

I am really enjoying watching them grow. Every time I look at photos from even a month ago I think WOW they sure have grown up so much so quickly! It's interesting how different they all are from eachother. Daven doesn't move as much as the girls do but he is CONSTANTLY moving all the time, Some extremity is always moving. And, he loves to make his voice heard by yelling at us it's pretty cute... for now :). Rosalee loves to roll over onto her tummy, any chance she gets she is rolling and smiling while doing it, she also loves to talk she will talk your ear off if you let her. Lucy doesn't really enjoy rolling as much as Rose is but she can be in one place then the next time I look at her she scooted herself 3 feet in the other direction. She LOVES to smile I always catch her eye and her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment