Friday, June 18, 2010

Project 365 (day 1 and 2)

For anyone who doesn't know Project 365 is a challenge to take at least one picture each day for an entire year. By the end of the year you will pretty much have a log of your year. I think this will be fun to do and watch the babies grow and grow each day! I know I am starting this mid year but I still want to do it! So here I go.

Thursday June 17th, 2010 DAY1


Sommer was reading to Lucy and Daven, they were really enjoying it!



Friday June 18th, 2010 DAY 2


Rosalee playing with her toys on her carseat... she doesn't usually play wit them I thought it was kinda funny that she was intrigued by them.


I am so excited to do this project I really hope I complete this project I think it would be fun to watch everyday.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment