Sunday, October 16, 2011

My little Pumpkins!

Dennis is back and life is semi back to normal now. I am so glad to have him back here. We all missed him so much. Sorry I have not posted in a while life has gotten away from me but I hope you enjoy what I have posted. We have really just been enjoying spending time with the kids they are growing up so fast.

October 16, 2011
Rosalee would not sit and watch her show till Lucy sat in the chair with her, I love how cue they are with each other.

October 15, 2011A Care Bear, Bat Man, and a Farmer Girl... Yeah sounds about right... We have 2 care bear costumes but Rosalee was put in it the day before and screamed and screamed till we took it off. then the next day Daddy brought it out again and she ran away and hid. So I said well lets put her in Daven's overalls with a plaid shirt and be a Farmer girl.

We went with my multiples group to Carvers Farms today and we had so much fun! I tried to upload more photos but my internet is having problems uploading them for some reason so you'll have to wait for now :P





October 13, 2011 - I dug out the holloween stuff and the girls were playing with my headbands I have they looked so cute :)



Another funny shirt that I sound " I tried to be good but I got board" too true!

October 12, 2011Rosalee and Daven posing on the couch
Rosalee showing us her teeth.


October 11, 2011Adorable one


October 10, 2011Snuggling with Daddy

October 9, 2011
got this shirt for Daven this weekend it says " Hand over the COOKIES and nobody gets hurt" it is pretty accurate for him.

October 8, 2011
Lucy looking cute in her purple outfit!


October 6, 2011Rosalee rockin the shades.


October 7, 2011
We went to the JBF Consignment sale today and got this fun car toy for the kids for 3 bucks what a deal they love it. although Daven thinks it is meant for all trucks :)


October 7, 2011
Hello my beauty


October 6, 2011 - Night out with my Hunny

We had the pleasure of taking a night off of Mommy and Daddy duties and spend the night at the CDA resort we got a great room from a friend and just relaxed it was so much fun!




October 5, 2011Daven wasn't feeling good today he crawled up on his daddies lap and fel asleep at 9:30 :( poor kiddo.


October 4, 2011Lucy playing with her Barbie she was flying her around the kitchen like she was dancing.


October 3, 2011She is getting so picky with her clothes now. She only wore this cute jean dress for about an hour before trying to rip it off of herself. She hated it and now she hates to wear footie pajamas too ugh!


October 2, 2011

Love the shirt "MR COOL" gotta love it!

October 1, 2011
Lucy playing with her Mr. Potato head she loves putting all of the face stuff off and on.


September 26, 2011Lucy loves her Minnie mouse, she is her favorite.


September 25, 2011Daven loves buckles he noticed his sisters shoes have one on it he sat there and tried to figure it out for quite a while.


September 24, 2011Lucy chillin' on a sofa cushion.

September 23, 2011
She just tried to steal the remote and found out she couldn't have it.


September 22, 2011
Adorable Rosalee


September 21, 2011Daven loves to takes mickey and innie for a ride around in his shopping cart.

September 20, 2011Lucy cuddled up on her couch with 2 babies, 2 blankets, and barney...


September 19, 2011Rosalee loving on her baby doll she loves babies!


September 18, 2011Lucy showing off her cute hat


September 17, 2011
Daven you are too cute!

September15, 2011The girls playing well together with their farm.

September 14, 2011Lucy you are supposed to use the brush part to brush your teeth!

September 13, 2011Stick that tongue back in! lol

September 12, 2011Daven saying hi to the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment