Thursday, July 21, 2011

18 months goes by so quick!

So the triplets turned 18 months on June 30th and I just can't believe it. Sometimes when I look at them I still am in shock that they are my kids. I love them and they love me back. How incredible is that? I am so blessed to have those 3 smiling faces look at me and call me mama everyday. I would not have my life any other way!

I read an article this week on how amazing MOMs (mothers of multiples) are they are actually doing studies on it. I thought that was rather intriguing! here is the link. It is kinda wordy you have to kinda skim through it to get the gist. But I thought it was kinda funny :) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42981556/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/

We are keeping buy around here Austin got a job and they seem really happy to have her. Sommer is going to her moms this week for a couple of weeks. We will miss having her around the house. It will be so quiet ;) I am so grateful to have these girls in my life. They are such great big sisters to the kids.

Project 365

July 21, 2011
Mommy what are you doing in the house you are supposed to be outside with me!


July 20, 2011
The kids' new favorite thing to do pick raspberries!


July 19, 2011
Rosalee playing in the pirate ship


July 18, 2011
The kids have a new found respect for their little couch. anytime I give them a snack or cup of milk they all race over to their couch one day they wont all fit on there together.


July 17, 2011
We love hats!


July 16, 2011
Rosalee trying to put on my shoes. She actually was successful.


July 15, 2011
Austin running through the sprinklers with Lucy


July 14, 2011
We love to do everything together. This is actually a 2 kid swing that they all pile into.


July 13, 2011
Lucy reading a book with her waster hat on. She is so cute :)


July 12, 2011
Daven mid "Uh Oh" because he just spilled water all over him.


July 11, 2011
Hi kids!


July 10, 2011

I made Lucy a flower wreath she loved it... until she realized it was on her head and was soon demolished.

July 9, 2011
Beautiful Lucy


July 8, 2011
Daven and Rosalee climbed up here and got into the cookies, all by themselves! Daddy snapped a picture just before they were punished.


July 7, 2011
Lucy looking cute with all her hair pulled back. I can't believe they have enough hair to do that now.


July 6, 2011
Rosalee was having a blast filling up containers with water and throwing them up into the air. I have never heard her laugh so much. She was really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment