Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Camping we will go!

So it was my birthday yesterday and yes I feel older and wiser :) We had a good day the kids were pretty nice to me all day which was great! I watched a couple movies and planted some flowers had just a relaxing MOM day... well as much relaxed as you can get with 3 1 1/2 year olds!

Life is pretty laid back right now the kids are loving all of the sunshine. But they are not loving the allergies as much. Daven and Lucy have a little tickle in their throats and runny noses but that does not stop them from having fun that's for sure.

Last month I was voted in as president of my Mother's of Multiples club "Twins and Company" and get officially inducted in tonight which is exciting. I hope I do a great job. As most of you know I am a pretty shy person and take a while to warm up to people so I hope that this kind of makes me be more adventurous.

As for the rest of the family, they are all ready for school to be out and summer to begin. Sommer's last day of school is on Friday and Austin's is next week so woo hoo lets play! I cannot wait to have help so that we can get out of the house and do stuff! Normal stuff that everyone takes for granted like going to the park, or the beach. But I am pretty proud of myself I took the kids to McDonalds playplace by myself this week so massive pat on the back there :)

Now onto my Project 365, I think I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary on P365 here soon. how exciting I should go on and re look at everything!



Project 365

June 8, 2011 - My Birthday

I think the kids enjoyed my bag more than anything else!

Daven LOVED the bag he would sit in it...


look through it...

and his favorite put it on his head and walk around with it! hahaha he was making all of us laugh. By the end of the night he was pretty good walking around without seeing.


His sisters were jealous and wanted in the bag too... we did get them in but it BURST the seams and everyone fell out... Nana fixed the bag with some tape so Daven could play with it still.

June 7, 2011Lucy decided she wanted to give Rosalee a hug! She is so sweet a few seconds later Daven got his arms around both of them and they all went tumbling down... so cute :)

June 6, 2011

Rosalee thinks she is a big girls now. She can walk up and down the stairs by herself and apparently hold a sippy in her teeth at the same time. However I do not let her go on her own she still freaks me out. She gets so excited for herself that she looses her balance... goofy kid.

June 5, 2011
Just a cute one of Rosie


June 4, 2011 - Cat Tails

Lucy was afraid of the jaguar so we just stood by it.




Lucy looking at the tiger (this tiger loved the bright colors of the wagon and kept following us around...)


Rosie looking at the tigers

Daven pointing at the tiger.

June 3, 2011
A cute one of Rosalee in the grass.


June 2, 2011My big boy Daven on his school bus.


This one is at the same time as the photo above but it was too cute to pass up showing :)


June 1, 2011
I moved our little couch on the other side of the couch and now the kids think they have to do acrobatics off the couch onto the little one. Oh boy.

May 31, 2011
Nana blowing bubbles for the kids while camping.

May 30, 2011

Lucy playing in the rocks at camp. The kids loved having all the freedom of exploring everything.



May 29, 2011
- Daddy took each of the kids on a ride on the four wheeler.

Rosalee wanted a turn for herself.


Rosalee in the Tryx (sp?) on our morning ride.

May 27 & 28, 2011 - Daven's stitches

For anyone who does not know the whole story. Daven being the crazy boy that he is was running from one room to the other from carpet to tile and lost his balance and somehow caught his ear on the heating vent on the wall in the kitchen. He cut it in 3 different places and had to have 9 stitches. We took him the the Urgent care in PF and after lots of fighting we got the 9 stitches in. few... I tried to get a good photo of the cut and the stitches but my camera failed me in doing that... oh well I guess it's a little gruesome anyway lol
May 26, 2011The kids eating lunch outside on their table we got from the Hardy's.



May 25, 2011
Rosalee outside on the beautiful day


May 24, 2011
I love this action shot of Rose sliding down the slide with her mouth open

May 23, 2011
Daven playing on the slide... his favorite thing to do on the slide however is to throw his ball down the slide then go retrieve it...



May 22,2011
Hi handsome!


May 21, 2011Lucy practicing her "London Bridge" she is so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment