Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And I'm Walking!... Kinda

It has been a pretty good week so far. Lucy is getting to far with her walking. We took pictures of it yesterday. I am so excited for her, and she is getting excited for herself too.On Saturday We went Prom dress shopping for Austin. She tried on what seemed to be a ton of dresses before finding the one we all loved the most. Doesn't she look great! What a beautiful dress.
There is not a whole lot else going on we are getting over colds in our house. We had another round of pink eye roll through the house. Austin and my Dad both got it, my Dad got it really bad. I am getting excited for my Mothers of Multiples Convention that I am going to at the end of April, I will really miss my kids and family, but I am so excited.


Project 365
March 21, 2011
- a picture from each kid after eating a nutella sandwich-
Daven


Lucy



Rosalee... barely a spot on her!



March 20, 2011
Lucy reading a magazine and watching Barney with her Daddy... she is a great multi-tasker.



March 19, 2011
Look at her shirt... yes that would be my soda all over her shirt! Isn't she fun?



March 18, 2011
Hi Daddy, Hi Lucy, Hi Lucy's Belly


March 17, 2011
Just a cute upclose photo of Rosalee


March 16, 2011
Everyone piled into the laundry basket.


March 15, 2011
Daven's signature "I don't know" hand gesture... he cracks us up.


March 14, 2011
We bought some bubbles this week the kids LOVE them. Especially Lucy.

Rosalee the picture ham.

Caught a quick picture of the kids being naughty, getting into a drawer in the kitchen.


March 13, 2011
Lucy, you are adorable gotta love that smile!



March 12, 2011
Daven are you supposed to be in the coffee table?



March 11, 2011
Is this a 2 seater ride?



March 10, 2011
The girls playing on the chair together.



March 9, 2011
Lucy I thought I said NOT to get into the kitchen drawer?

No comments:

Post a Comment