Monday, August 9, 2010

My Tiny Boxs

I remember my Mom always saying when we were kids "I am going to put you in a little box so you never get any bigger" I always laughed at her when she said that and thought she was funny. Now I understand the reality of it! My kids are getting so big. They hold their own bottles, sit on their own (well Lucy is working on that), eat baby food... Oh how I wish I would have taken my mom's advise and put them in a little box to keep them small. :)

Project 365
P365 (August 9, 2010)Daven hanging out in his favorite place... his walker while I cook dinner
(at the end of this post is a video of him in the kitchen at one point he was leapfrogging down the kitchen floor... so cute!)



P365 (August 8, 2010)
Rosalee went shopping with Grandma Nancy, Sommer, and I on Sunday. while we were shopping at Kohls Rose sat in the cart but she refused to put her legs through the holes... She was so stinking cute I just had to snap a picture.



P365 (August 7, 2010)Nana and Papa were camping this weekend at Shepherd lake so we went up to say hi. This is a picture of Lucy sitting in a raft that they brought and as usual a toy in her mouth.



P365 (August 6, 2010)
Rosalee's new favorite thing is her TOES!


P365 (August 5, 2010)
All of the kids SITTING UP on their own playing with some toys!



P365 (August 4, 2010)
Just Lucy rolling around on the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment